Ahad, 7 Jun 2009

Special Roses Only For Special People...







copy paste to all your friends, including me (mack_zie@yahoo.com). And don't tell me you're too busy for this. Don't you know the phrase "stop and smell the flowers"? See how many "bouquets" you end up with!
Happiness keeps You Sweet,

Trials keep You Strong,
Sorrows keep You Human,

Failures keep You Humble,
Success keeps You Glowing,
But Only God keeps You Going!


You are so special!
"Today is world's online buddy day. Send this to your online friends even me if I'm one of them And see how many you get today"

10 Roses for You.

You are receiving these roses because you are a special person! Each rose symbolizes a special wish from me to you.

One Rose for Long Friendship
One Rose for Unconditional Love
One Rose For Financial Wealth
One for Everlasting Happiness
One for Beauty, inner and outer
One for Family
One for Honesty
And the last one for a long and healthily life

Tiada ulasan :